November 15, 2006 10:00am
Tapping into the power of the collective passion, will and resources of the Jewish establishment was at the heart of this year’s UJC General Assembly.
October 15, 2002 9:00am
The real measure of success for the Los Angeles Hallelu concert will not be whether the Universal Amphitheatre is filled to capacity or whether the audience leaves humming the songs. The important test will come when lay and professional synagogue leaders
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- Why ‘Black Panther’ might also be a milestone in black-Jewish relations
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law