October 20, 2017 3:25pm
(JTA) — Here we go again: The issue of how and why the United States should engage with the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is back in the news. The announcement by the Trump administration that the U.S. will be pulling out of UNESCO over its biased treatment of Israel is only the…
April 22, 2015 11:54am
If the world cared about Palestinian refugees, it would not wait for a humanitarian crisis like the one unfolding in Syria to improve their situation, Kenneth Jacobson writes.
January 19, 2015 2:19pm
Conflating two very different issues seems driven more by a desire to undermine the Jewish state than to further race relations in America, the ADL’s deputy national director writes.
January 9, 2013 7:04pm
While leading the monumental struggle for civil rights in this country, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. never equivocated in denouncing anti-Semitism, writes the deputy national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
May 30, 2012 7:10pm
Criticizing haredi lfiestyle choices should not become condemnation of the entire community.
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Chabad security footage shows Florida school shooter ‘casually walking by’ after attack
- Israel’s Air Force bombs Gaza terror tunnel in response to rocket fire
- Dutch aid group for Syrians accused of discriminating against job seeker with Jewish ties
- French-Jewish group that accused Israel of causing anti-Semitism loses state funding
- Canadian rabbi challenges Israel’s Chief Rabbinate over ‘blacklist’
- National Library of Israel brings rare, ancient manuscripts to New York University