January 27, 2014 11:00am
The discovery of an ultra-Orthodox girl’s letter to a boy unwittingly launches a journey away from the faith.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- 500 Icelandic physicians back bill to outlaw circumcision
- The accusations against Benjamin Netanyahu: What you need to know
- A soaring number of Sephardic Jews acquired Portuguese citizenship in 2017
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law
- 50 percent of Israelis believe Netanyahu should resign, poll finds
- Trump cites suffering of Jewish family in remembering Florida school shooting