October 12, 2005 9:00am
A dispute between congregants at a Boca Raton synagogue during Rosh Hashanah ended in the shooting of one and the arrest of another.The rabbi of the shaken congregation summed up the reaction: “The community was faced with an evil man on a wonderful day.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Survivors, grieving parents of slain Florida students confront lawmakers and NRA rep at town hall meeting
- Jewish war veterans want the young warriors to tell their stories
- Polish Holocaust law will not lead to criminal charges, government minister says
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail