May 21, 2009 6:12pm
The domination of South African politics by a political party seen as hostile to Israel poses a dilemma for the country’s Jews: Oppose the government or try to curry favor with it?
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- This Jewish lawyer defends America’s most infamous Nazi
OpinionIsrael needs Trump to contain Iran. He’s off to a good start.
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- Memoir of LA Jewish family wins top Jewish prize in Britain
- Ten Jewish groups call on census to drop citizenship question