February 8, 2015 3:44pm
Changing the financial requirement for membership without addressing the widespread lack of interest in attending synagogue won’t reverse low participation and apathy, writes a “hyper-affiliated” Minneapolis woman.
- Israeli Arabs look to establish an International Israel Apartheid Day
- PepsiCo to acquire Israel’s SodaStream for $3.2 billion
- Swastikas daubed on Chabad center in Russian village where the Hasidic movement was born
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio denies he’s been soft on yeshiva standards
- Trump says Israel will have a prime minister named Mohammed if there is a one-state solution