September 10, 2009 7:00pm
Tamir Goodman, the former high school phenom once known as the “Jewish Jordan,” will announce his retirement from pro basketball.
January 16, 2007 10:00am
Jewish official Morton “Sonny” Plant was remembered by friends, associates and family members as a tough-but-loving and understanding father figure.
September 8, 2005 9:00am
Like many Jews who fled New Orleans, Paige and Rob Nathan miss the life they left behind, and wonder if they can ever return.
July 23, 2002 9:00am
Tamir Goodman, whose combination of basketball skills and outspoken Jewish observance have made him a high-profile athlete since high school, has signed a contract with Maccabi Tel Aviv to play in Israel.
June 24, 2002 9:00am
In a year, Darrell Friedman will step down from the presidency of the Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore, a post he has held since 1986. The search committee hopes to name a successor by Labor Day.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- DC Comics’ newest writer is poised to make Superman Jewish again
- Aly Raisman to BBYO: Be kind, speak out, stand up for survivors
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- National Library of Israel brings rare, ancient manuscripts to New York University
- For some Balkan Muslims, a Jewish false messiah inspires interfaith understanding
- Hosting BDS founder at European Parliament encourages anti-Semitism, Jewish leaders say
- Israel successfully tests Arrow-3 missile defense system
OpinionIsrael needs Trump to contain Iran. He’s off to a good start.