February 15, 2018 11:43am
SAN FRANCISCO (JTA) — At a time when more than three-quarters of American Jews say they do not keep kosher, should we be shocked when Jews gather together and eat non-kosher food? American Jews have always gone beyond the restrictions of Jewish dietary laws, eating non-kosher (treif or trefa) food. Sometimes this has been a…
- EU summit on Yom Kippur raises questions for Jewish leaders
- People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop.
- Jerusalem hostel blacklists Jon Stewart and other alleged ‘haters of Israel’
- Ilhan Omar, who once called Israel an ‘apartheid regime,’ wins congressional primary in Minnesota
- Journalist Peter Beinart detained and questioned at Israeli airport