June 23, 2006 9:00am
A Dutch Jewish journalist who made his name by exposing the Nazi past of a Dutch art collector now is stalking new prey high-profile German businessman Otto Beisheim.
February 23, 2004 10:00am
As the International Court of Justice at The Hague opened its hearings on Israel´s West Bank security barrier, the Palestinians argued their case, saying that the fence violates international and humanitarian law.
January 13, 2004 10:00am
A new report points to a rise in anti-Semitism in Holland, but Dutch Jews who consider the study flawed aren´t taking the results seriously.
July 16, 2003 9:00am
Dwindling readership is threatening the last Jewish weekly newspaper left in the Netherlands — no small feat considering the paper´s long fight to stay in print. Two weeks after the Netherlands was liberated in 1945, survivors of the once-larg
May 20, 2003 9:00am
A right-wing extremist party continues to gain votes in Belgian elections and this time, observers believe, part of the reason may be the support of Chasidic Jews.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
An Islamic charity in Holland has been outlawed and its moneys frozen after Dutch intelligence concluded its funds are used to finance Hamas terrorism.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- DC Comics’ newest writer is poised to make Superman Jewish again
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Aly Raisman to BBYO: Be kind, speak out, stand up for survivors
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
- Iranian wrestler who threw bout to avoid Israeli opponent banned for six months
- Vice President Mike Pence confirmed as AIPAC conference speaker
- ‘Jewish perpetrators’ comment is call for ‘open discussion’ of Holocaust crimes, Polish PM says