July 25, 2012 3:46pm
As we recall the destructions that took place on Tisha b’Av, we must continue to promote nuclear downsizing, writes a state senator from Minnesota.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- Why ‘Black Panther’ might also be a milestone in black-Jewish relations
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law