March 9, 2011 8:09pm
The campus Israel community has been more diligent than ever in preparing for Israel Apartheid Week events and is working year-round to promote a positive agenda regarding Israel, writes the executive director of the Israel on Campus Coalition.
June 11, 2010 12:01am
The pro-Israel campus community must build relationships on their campuses to promote a positive message around Israel, and to marginalize and negate the falsehoods popularized by Israel’s detractors, the head of the Israel on Campus Coalition writes.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- 500 Icelandic physicians back bill to outlaw circumcision
- The accusations against Benjamin Netanyahu: What you need to know
- A soaring number of Sephardic Jews acquired Portuguese citizenship in 2017
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law
- 50 percent of Israelis believe Netanyahu should resign, poll finds
- Trump cites suffering of Jewish family in remembering Florida school shooting