January 26, 2010 2:38am
This Tu b’Shevat, which falls on Jan. 30, brings an awesome responsibility: Jews must act to save the very creation that we celebrate — the planet that is ours in trust, write two board members of the Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Comedian Jena Friedman: We should treat neo-Nazis the way we treat women
- Netanyahu to meet with Trump in March
- Britain’s Labour Party backs separate labeling for kosher and halal meat
- Rabbi urges friends of Florida shooting victim to ‘honor her legacy’
- White supremacist group: Florida school shooter is associated with us