August 21, 2017 1:48pm
BARCELONA, Spain (JTA) — In the wake of the horrendous recent terrorist attack in my city, our chief rabbi declared that the Jewish community here is “doomed” and encouraged us to buy property in Israel. With all due respect to the rabbi, he is wrong. I am 34 years old and have lived in Barcelona since I…
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Mandy Patinkin: Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame better than a bar mitzvah
- 500 Icelandic physicians back bill to outlaw circumcision
- The accusations against Benjamin Netanyahu: What you need to know
- Charter schools co-founder Michael Feinberg fired over sexual abuse claim
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Pilot error cause of downed Israeli F-16, Air Force investigation finds
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Thank you for supporting the American Friends of The Sheldon & Miriam Adelson Embassy of the United States in Israel!