August 21, 2009 3:55pm
Ukraine’s secret service detained the chairman of that country’s Orthodox Union chapter on charges of embezzling community money.
August 21, 2009 1:32am
A monument to Nazi victims was erected in Ukraine’s Zhytomyr region.
August 20, 2009 3:04pm
The Lugansk Jewish community launched a Russian-language Web site for Jewish women.
August 19, 2009 11:30pm
A Ukrainian chief rabbi has called for barring a controversial mayor from traveling to certain countries.
August 16, 2009 4:11pm
Prosecutors charged a Ukrainian mayor with inciting ethnic hatred after complaints were filed by Jewish groups.
August 16, 2009 1:35am
Two Jewish relief groups joined to train Jewish women in Moldova to navigate the workplace.
August 10, 2009 5:55pm
Ukrainian Jewish leaders want charges pressed against the mayor of a major Ukrainian city for assault and making anti-Semitic statements.
August 10, 2009 4:02pm
Kiev police seized and destroyed an SS uniform being offered for sale in a Ukrainian market.
August 7, 2009 7:56pm
Israel’s ambassador to Ukraine met with Ukraine’s deputy foreign minister and discussed possible visits by Israeli leaders.
August 5, 2009 10:51pm
Odessa Jewish community leaders are seeking the suspension of Ukrainian publications and Web sites that incite interethnic hatred.
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Chabad security footage shows Florida school shooter ‘casually walking by’ after attack
- Israel’s Air Force bombs Gaza terror tunnel in response to rocket fire
- Dutch aid group for Syrians accused of discriminating against job seeker with Jewish ties
- French-Jewish group that accused Israel of causing anti-Semitism loses state funding
- Canadian rabbi challenges Israel’s Chief Rabbinate over ‘blacklist’
- National Library of Israel brings rare, ancient manuscripts to New York University