July 12, 2010 10:31pm
The people and leaders of Weimar, Germany, are to be commended for not looking the other way when an Iranian delegation refused to visit the Buchenwald concentration camp, writes the chairman of the U.S. Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.
May 18, 2009 10:18pm
WASHINGTON (JTA) — A man convicted of Holocaust denial in Germany and France was scheduled to become president of the European Parliament this summer. It is only a ceremonial post, one awarded to the oldest European parliamentarian, but it is an honor nonetheless — and the honor was to go to French racist Jean-Marie Le Pen. His…
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Mandy Patinkin: Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame better than a bar mitzvah
- 500 Icelandic physicians back bill to outlaw circumcision
- The accusations against Benjamin Netanyahu: What you need to know
- Charter schools co-founder Michael Feinberg fired over sexual abuse claim
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Pilot error cause of downed Israeli F-16, Air Force investigation finds
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Thank you for supporting the American Friends of The Sheldon & Miriam Adelson Embassy of the United States in Israel!