February 23, 2015 1:12pm
During Jewish Disability Awareness Month, Jews should come together in support of disability rights not just in their community but nationwide, write a Religious Action Center rabbi and a Jewish Federations of North America official.
February 13, 2013 2:00pm
A Jewish Federations of North America official urges the Jewish community to speak up for the Community First Choice option in Medicaid and the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act.
January 25, 2011 7:39pm
There are no quick fixes for America’s economic woes, William Daroff of The Jewish Federations of North America acknowledges, but he offers a few solutions to help some people cope.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Israel successfully tests Arrow-3 missile defense system
- Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg each pledge $500,000 to gun control march by Florida students
- US ambassador to Israel reportedly says evicting settlers ‘could lead to civil war’
- Why ‘Black Panther’ might also be a milestone in black-Jewish relations
- Iranian official: If Israel attacks we will destroy Tel Aviv and kill Netanyahu