March 3, 2014 6:15pm
For Americans, national identity goes hand in hand with citizenship, whereas Israelis have a different understanding, write Yedidia Z. Stern and Jay Ruderman.
- Pregnant Israelis get to skip to the front of the line
- Israel evacuates hundreds of civilian Syrian humanitarian volunteers and takes them to Jordan
- Germany blasts Mark Zuckerberg on Holocaust denial
- LGBT demonstrators block major Tel Aviv highway in start of nationwide strike to protest surrogacy law
- Hamas calls Jared Kushner ‘spokesman for the Israeli Occupation’