1. Nedda Harrigan, who plays an important role in “A Hat, a Coat and a Glove,” the mystery play now at the Selwyn Theatre.
2. When “Sing and Whistle” opens at the Fulton next Thursday, Dorothy Mathews will be seen looking like the above.
3. Elina Miranova, as the looks in the part of Queen Theodora in the play “Theodora the Queen” at the Forrest Theatre.
4. Alexis Tcheskassky, leading baritone of the Russian Opera Company, which is presenting a seaon of Russian operas,
5. The very good-looking Miriam Hopkins, who is starring in the talkie, “All of Me,” which is running at both the New York and Brooklyn Paramount Theatres.
6. Boris Karfoff, as he appears in his frightening role in “The Gloul, which is now at the Rialto.