$56,000 Federal Grant Made to B’nai B’rith’s Leo N. Levi Memorial Hospital

President Roosevelt has approved a grant of $56,000 to the B’nai B’rith Leo N. Levi Memorial Hospital here, to enable it to enlarge its existing hospital facilities and thus furnish more effective service to the Hot Springs defense area, according to an announcement by Judge A B. Frey, president of the Leo N Levi Memorial Hospital Association.

Founded in 1914 by B’nai B’rith as a memorial to Leo N. Levi, one of its national presidents, the Leo N. Levi Memorial Hospital is a national, free, non-sectarian hospital and clinic for the treatment of rheumatic and arthritic diseases which are benefitted by the therapeutic qualities of the waters of Hot Springs.

NEXT STORY