Brothers electrocuted at Turkish resort
Menu JTA Search

Brothers electrocuted at Turkish resort

Two Israeli brothers were electrocuted at a Turkish resort.

The brothers, aged 15 and 18, were at a disco at an Antalya resort Wednesday when a machine pumping out foam short-circuited. The teens, along with a Turkish reveler, suffered fatal shocks. Two others were injured.

Turkey’s affordable southern beach resorts are popular vacation destinations for Israelis.

Take action. Take control. Get screened to protect the health of your future family. Request your kit at!