- A South Florida synagogue will be watching Friday night’s debate together after Shabbat services, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
- Yoav Sivan, in the Jerusalem Post, believes John McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate makes the Obama-Biden ticket “the natural ticket” for American Jews.
- The St. Petersburg Times finds Jewish voters in South Florida still undecided about Obama.
- The Huffington Post’s Sam Stein complains that Joe Biden didn’t take any media questions at his National Jewish Democratic Council appearance on Tuesday.
- White supremacists distribute anti-Obama flyers in New Jersey, according to the Newark Star-Ledger.
- The Jerusalem Post reports that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is “ready” to meet Obama and McCain – but the candidates aren’t running to clear their schedules.
- CAIR has asked the Federal Election Commission to investigate the distribution of anti-radical Islam DVD Obsession, claiming that Aish HaTorah International is behind it, reports the AP. Aish HaTorah denies involvement, although current and former employees are involved.
Israelis for Obama talk about why they like him in a video distributed by the Jewish Alliance for Change.