Some stories I found interesting:
- Leonore Annenberg, the matriarch of the country’s largest foundation of Jewish origins, died at 91.
- Eli Broad spoke at the 92 Street Y about philanthropy and the future of newspapers as philanthropic enterprises. Check out the video here.
- Check out this Chronicle of Philanthropy podcast on social media and philanthropy with Allison Fine.
- Michael Bloomberg says his wealth is not intimidating.
- Reality TV star will auction her breast implants for charity.