September 7, 2009 7:25pm
Author Abigail Pogrebin rejects the Torah’s schematic representation of parental preference and siblings — twins in particular — as instinctive enemies.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans