is the CEO & Executive Editor of JTA and its parent company, 70 Faces Media.
August 16, 2013 9:50am
Loyal readers, we need your help. We’re looking for reader suggestions regarding two columns: The Lifecyclist and Teen Heroes.
August 16, 2013 7:01am
New York City has reportedly suspended all funding to the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty following the firing of its longtime CEO over alleged financial misdeeds.
August 13, 2013 9:50am
Reports in the New York Daily News and New York Post suggest that William Rapfogel was pocketing money at the expense of the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty.
August 13, 2013 9:04am
In our little world of Jewish journalism, the strategic communications firm Rabinowitz/Dorf is a big deal. Well, it was a big deal.
August 7, 2013 9:34am
The tabloid gods have conspired to thrust Sydney Leathers and Monica Lewinsky together in the headlines this week. But these poli-temptresses could not be more different.
August 5, 2013 10:48am
JTA is seeking an online editor, a feature writer and a Jewish affairs correspondent. Apply now!
July 23, 2013 10:12am
Ryan Braun has accepted a suspension for the rest of the season. But that’s not enough. He should be stripped of “The Hebrew Hammer” title as well. At least until he offers up a real confession.
July 19, 2013 2:33pm
Five kosher certifiers, including the OU and Star-K, are joining together to fight Kosher Marketing Assets (OK Kosher) from scooping up the right to operate and license “dot-kosher.”
July 19, 2013 11:36am
This is too perfect/predictable. Researchers have concluded that the most fought over page in Wikipedia is… Israel.
July 19, 2013 9:47am
An Israeli rhythmic gymnast shows the hoopsters at Camp Ramah in the Poconos how to put the ball in the basket.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Leaked emails show Hillary Clinton eager to patch things up with Netanyahu
- Over 250 female rabbis sign letter slamming Donald Trump ‘hate speech’
- ‘Friends’ co-creator takes on US remake of Israeli TV show about Orthodox family
- With UNESCO vote, Palestinians’ bid for attention backfires
- The final debate: RBG, Soros and Iran lost amid concession outrage
- U of Maryland football offers a handy workaround for Shabbat-observant fans
- Scarlett Johansson opens Paris popcorn shop
- Report: Jerusalem pro-Trump rally downsized
- In Miami Beach, Donald Trump’s Orthodox support is increasingly on the down-low
- One Jew, One Vote: Ayalon Eliach, 33
- Joe Lieberman, stumping for a Clinton in Florida, feels like he’s ‘home again’
- In Amsterdam, these Jewish-American comics fight dirty for Hilllary