July 10, 2009 10:16pm
Lubavitch officials are suing in a Washington court to recover a treasure trove of documents belonging to the sixth Lubavitcher rebbe, Rabbi Joseph Isaac Schneersohn, which were seized by the Nazis and later by the Soviets.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Arab-Israeli man arrested for allegedly plotting Tel Aviv bus attack for ISIS
- IKEA apologizes for woman-free catalogue catering to haredi Orthodox