September 8, 2009 12:11am
The High Holidays are a time to ponder the similarities between Jewish texts and your favorite horror movies, says Amy Kalmanofsky, an assistant professor of Bible at The Jewish Theological Seminary.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food