May 8, 2009 9:42pm
Seniors share their secrets on how to transition successfully to the next stage of life.
May 1, 2009 4:45am
Jews of all denominations and ages, who once connected to Judaism by attending synagogue, celebrating holidays and sending their children to Hebrew school, have begun to yearn for something more: studying Jewish texts, yeshiva-style, but without the traditional yeshiva.
April 19, 2009 5:23pm
Deborah Lipstadt discusses the changing face of Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism, how the next generation of Jews relate to the Holocaust, what role the Holocaust should play in forging Jewish identity and why Hollywood loves her story.
March 27, 2009 10:57pm
New seders looking at pressing social problems include the Freedom Seder for the Earth and the Child Nutrition Seder, and come with their own Haggadahs.
March 25, 2009 9:01pm
A Top 10 list for Passover.
March 25, 2009 8:38pm
Making videos is an essential step for Jewish organizations interested in getting their message out to a younger audience, new media marketing experts say.
March 25, 2009 6:05pm
The Jews of YouTube take aim at Passover.
February 6, 2009 9:20am
Pay no attention to the old stereotypes: Jews camp, bike, hike, ski and even jump out of airplanes — whether it’s to get in touch with nature, find meaning in life or meet a nice Jewish guy or gal.
December 24, 2008 10:38pm
Author Laurie Graff sits down with JTA’s Amy Klein to discuss her novel “The Shiksa Syndrome” and why some Jewish men prefer non-Jews, why they are wrong and interreligious dating.
December 24, 2008 4:00pm
The women who wrote two new books — “The Jewish Princess Cookbook: having your cake & eating it” and “The Shiksa Syndrome” — argue that it’s time to take ownership of what long were considered negative stereotypes about Jewish women.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn