April 29, 2009 4:12pm
Anya Ulinich, the award-winning author of “Petropolis,” discusses why she switched from painting to writing, the benefits of being Russian and her choice of a chubby, biracial, half-Jewish heroine.
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- Physicist Mildred Dresselhaus, ‘Queen of Carbon,’ dies at 86
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Jewish women’s organization cancels Brazil exhibit after Israeli paintings stolen