May 17, 2012 3:22pm
In one Arabic-speaking country, the locals love Israel so much they sell Israeli flags in the capital.
April 3, 2012 2:10pm
Religion-inspired political movements are challenging Tunisia’s cosmopolitan political and social attitudes, threatening to reverse the country’s long-standing moderation toward Israel and the Jews.
May 6, 2007 9:00am
The author of a book on Arabs and the Holocaust says a Tunisian farmer who sheltered Jews from the Nazis provides a powerful symbol for the Arab world, where Holocaust denial is rampant.
April 26, 2007 9:00am
An Israel-oriented scavenger hunt that sent teams scurrying around Manhattan offered a way to learn about Jewish and Israeli history – while competing for $500 toward airline tickets to Israel.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- Trump appoints friend of Jared Kushner to serve as assistant to president