May 17, 2012 3:22pm
In one Arabic-speaking country, the locals love Israel so much they sell Israeli flags in the capital.
April 3, 2012 2:10pm
Religion-inspired political movements are challenging Tunisia’s cosmopolitan political and social attitudes, threatening to reverse the country’s long-standing moderation toward Israel and the Jews.
May 6, 2007 9:00am
The author of a book on Arabs and the Holocaust says a Tunisian farmer who sheltered Jews from the Nazis provides a powerful symbol for the Arab world, where Holocaust denial is rampant.
April 26, 2007 9:00am
An Israel-oriented scavenger hunt that sent teams scurrying around Manhattan offered a way to learn about Jewish and Israeli history – while competing for $500 toward airline tickets to Israel.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew