May 17, 2012 3:22pm
In one Arabic-speaking country, the locals love Israel so much they sell Israeli flags in the capital.
April 3, 2012 2:10pm
Religion-inspired political movements are challenging Tunisia’s cosmopolitan political and social attitudes, threatening to reverse the country’s long-standing moderation toward Israel and the Jews.
May 6, 2007 9:00am
The author of a book on Arabs and the Holocaust says a Tunisian farmer who sheltered Jews from the Nazis provides a powerful symbol for the Arab world, where Holocaust denial is rampant.
April 26, 2007 9:00am
An Israel-oriented scavenger hunt that sent teams scurrying around Manhattan offered a way to learn about Jewish and Israeli history – while competing for $500 toward airline tickets to Israel.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- House subcommittee set to OK $1 billion for Israel anti-missile programs
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Overwhelming majority of House Democrats urge Trump to preserve ‘two states’
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 US companies over support for Israel