April 26, 2005 9:00am
The high-profile trial of former Canadian aboriginal leader David Ahenakew has provided yet another occasion for Canadians’ human rights activists, legal experts, and civil libertarians in Canada to debate the efficacy of criminally prosecuting hateful sp
April 5, 2005 9:00am
Edward Bronfman, a Canadian businessman and philanthropist, one of the Bronfman family, dies at 77.
November 17, 2004 10:00am
United in their abhorrence of anti-Semitic and racist views, Hungarian liberals increasingly are at odds over the issue of hate speech and the wisdom of seeking to eliminate it through strict laws.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew