April 26, 2005 9:00am
The high-profile trial of former Canadian aboriginal leader David Ahenakew has provided yet another occasion for Canadians’ human rights activists, legal experts, and civil libertarians in Canada to debate the efficacy of criminally prosecuting hateful sp
April 5, 2005 9:00am
Edward Bronfman, a Canadian businessman and philanthropist, one of the Bronfman family, dies at 77.
November 17, 2004 10:00am
United in their abhorrence of anti-Semitic and racist views, Hungarian liberals increasingly are at odds over the issue of hate speech and the wisdom of seeking to eliminate it through strict laws.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm