April 26, 2005 9:00am
The high-profile trial of former Canadian aboriginal leader David Ahenakew has provided yet another occasion for Canadians’ human rights activists, legal experts, and civil libertarians in Canada to debate the efficacy of criminally prosecuting hateful sp
April 5, 2005 9:00am
Edward Bronfman, a Canadian businessman and philanthropist, one of the Bronfman family, dies at 77.
November 17, 2004 10:00am
United in their abhorrence of anti-Semitic and racist views, Hungarian liberals increasingly are at odds over the issue of hate speech and the wisdom of seeking to eliminate it through strict laws.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Parents of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich decry politicization of their son’s murder