October 9, 2013 5:40pm
Back in 1928, linguistic differences sparked a Tel Aviv brawl.
October 8, 2013 1:42pm
New York’s mayoral front-runner lands in hot water over his affinity for Nicaragua’s Sandinistas and his praise for the late spiritual leader of Israel’s Shas party.
October 7, 2013 4:27pm
Agudath Israel learns to love the tabloids.
October 6, 2013 6:22am
Back in January 1979, advisers to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini assured Jews that their leader was not an enemy.
October 2, 2013 3:02pm
The government shutdown poses problems for many Americans, Jews and Klansmen included.
October 1, 2013 6:02pm
Rabbi Abraham Skorka spent several days with his friend and countryman the pope.
October 1, 2013 4:58pm
Benjamin Netanyahu isn’t swayed by the Iranian president’s “charm offensive.”
October 1, 2013 1:43pm
The Pew survey of American Jews had one strange finding: Many Orthodox Jews report attending non-Jewish religious services.
September 30, 2013 3:44pm
After 20 years of Palestinian rule, residents of Jericho remain frustrated with their situation, but even back in 1993, there was a mood of pessimism in the city.
September 29, 2013 7:30am
J Street’s Jeremy Ben-Ami says it’s time to get specific on what a two-state solution entails.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Leaked emails show Hillary Clinton eager to patch things up with Netanyahu
- Over 250 female rabbis sign letter slamming Donald Trump ‘hate speech’
- ‘Friends’ co-creator takes on US remake of Israeli TV show about Orthodox family
- With UNESCO vote, Palestinians’ bid for attention backfires
- The final debate: RBG, Soros and Iran lost amid concession outrage
- U of Maryland football offers a handy workaround for Shabbat-observant fans
- Scarlett Johansson opens Paris popcorn shop
- Report: Jerusalem pro-Trump rally downsized
- In Miami Beach, Donald Trump’s Orthodox support is increasingly on the down-low
- One Jew, One Vote: Ayalon Eliach, 33
- Joe Lieberman, stumping for a Clinton in Florida, feels like he’s ‘home again’
- In Amsterdam, these Jewish-American comics fight dirty for Hilllary