October 9, 2013 5:40pm
Back in 1928, linguistic differences sparked a Tel Aviv brawl.
October 8, 2013 1:42pm
New York’s mayoral front-runner lands in hot water over his affinity for Nicaragua’s Sandinistas and his praise for the late spiritual leader of Israel’s Shas party.
October 7, 2013 4:27pm
Agudath Israel learns to love the tabloids.
October 6, 2013 6:22am
Back in January 1979, advisers to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini assured Jews that their leader was not an enemy.
October 2, 2013 3:02pm
The government shutdown poses problems for many Americans, Jews and Klansmen included.
October 1, 2013 6:02pm
Rabbi Abraham Skorka spent several days with his friend and countryman the pope.
October 1, 2013 4:58pm
Benjamin Netanyahu isn’t swayed by the Iranian president’s “charm offensive.”
October 1, 2013 1:43pm
The Pew survey of American Jews had one strange finding: Many Orthodox Jews report attending non-Jewish religious services.
September 30, 2013 3:44pm
After 20 years of Palestinian rule, residents of Jericho remain frustrated with their situation, but even back in 1993, there was a mood of pessimism in the city.
September 29, 2013 7:30am
J Street’s Jeremy Ben-Ami says it’s time to get specific on what a two-state solution entails.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
WatchLithuanian mayor dismantles building made from Jewish headstones
- The Brexit: Six things you need to know
- Jewish man wearing kippah beaten in Berlin
- Anti-Semitic incidents on US college campuses doubled in 2015, ADL reports
- Sarah Silverman target of anti-Semitic rant by ex-reality TV star Tila Tequila
- Jewish dad takes out full-page newspaper ad seeking wife for middle-aged son
- Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian state, says adviser
- Jewish man who sought Libertarian presidential nomination found dead
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- A reflective Bernie Sanders, acknowledging Clinton as nominee, talks Trump, Larry David and what moved him to tears
- Clinton, Sanders Democratic platform drafters find common ground on Israel, Palestinians
- Ex-envoy Michael Oren to Netanyahu: Don’t agree to US defense assistance offer