February 9, 2010 6:41pm
Israel’s deputy foreign minister is visiting Britain after receiving assurances from the British government that he is not at risk of arrest.
February 7, 2010 9:58pm
Israel’s Gaza operation last winter spurred a record number of anti-Semitic attacks in Britain during the past year.
December 21, 2009 5:43pm
Hamas acknowledged that it masterminded the campaign to pursue war crimes cases against Israeli politicians and military officials in Britain and other European countries.
December 17, 2009 9:23pm
Britain is exploring ways to enable Israeli politicians to visit without the threat of an arrest warrant or legal action by pro-Palestinian groups.
December 16, 2009 6:33pm
A Jewish school in London discriminated against a child denied entrance because his mother was not recognized as Jewish, Britain’s Supreme Court said.
December 15, 2009 12:50am
A court in London issued, and then canceled, an arrest warrant against Israel’s opposition leader at the request of pro-Palestinian activists.
December 13, 2009 8:55pm
The British government has for the first time appointed a Jewish diplomat to be its ambassador to Israel.
December 11, 2009 9:39pm
The British government advised supermarket chains to label clearly all products from Israeli settlements in the West Bank and the Golan Heights.
November 8, 2009 10:59pm
A pro-Palestinian group is staging a weeklong protest at two British supermarket chains to force them to stop selling Israeli products.
October 4, 2009 6:11pm
The author of a book on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is refuting a British newspaper report that the Iranian president was born to a Jewish family that converted to Islam.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Thousands attend funeral of three members of one family killed in Palestinian stabbing attack