October 29, 2012 8:10pm
President Obama is the candidate of American Jews’ values and priorities, writes the president and CEO of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
June 21, 2012 5:40pm
The National Democratic Jewish Coalition wonders what Mitt Romney means when he says he will “do the opposite” of President Obama on Israel.
October 31, 2010 11:52pm
A policy proffered by Republican Rep. Eric Cantor to sever aid to Israel from the larger foreign aid budget is terribly wrong — there are good reasons why it has been opposed strongly by the organized pro-Israel community in Washington for so long, writes the president of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
April 12, 2010 1:48pm
The Jewish community lost several friends when the plane carrying Polish political, economic and military leaders crashed near Katyn. David Harris of the American Jewish Committee offers remembrances of three of them.
September 18, 2006 9:00am
For one Jewish leader, being Jewish means helping to repair the world and not losing hope in dark times.
- 8 liberal Jewish groups to skip Conference of Presidents party at Trump’s DC hotel
- Woman arrested for alleged death threats to parent of Jewish Sandy Hook massacre victim
- Israel’s Chief Rabbinate promises standards for conversion rabbis and to count Ivanka Trump as Jewish
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Shmuley Boteach tweets photo with Bannon, gets into one-sided feud with ‘Ellen’ producer
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics
- Why I light my menorah in the window — and you should, too