October 29, 2012 8:10pm
President Obama is the candidate of American Jews’ values and priorities, writes the president and CEO of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
June 21, 2012 5:40pm
The National Democratic Jewish Coalition wonders what Mitt Romney means when he says he will “do the opposite” of President Obama on Israel.
October 31, 2010 11:52pm
A policy proffered by Republican Rep. Eric Cantor to sever aid to Israel from the larger foreign aid budget is terribly wrong — there are good reasons why it has been opposed strongly by the organized pro-Israel community in Washington for so long, writes the president of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
April 12, 2010 1:48pm
The Jewish community lost several friends when the plane carrying Polish political, economic and military leaders crashed near Katyn. David Harris of the American Jewish Committee offers remembrances of three of them.
September 18, 2006 9:00am
For one Jewish leader, being Jewish means helping to repair the world and not losing hope in dark times.
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- State Dept.’s anti-Semitism monitoring office to be unstaffed as of July 1
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules
Watch‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ invades the streets of Tel Aviv
- Conservative seminary: Ban stands on clergy performing interfaith marriages
- Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’
- Brooklyn man dies weeks after hospital declares him dead against his Orthodox family’s wishes
- North Dakota Jewish pioneer cemetery added to national register
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
- Lawmakers urge Trump to appoint White House Jewish liaison
- 3 barred from Chicago lesbian march for carrying ‘triggering’ Star of David pride flags