October 29, 2012 8:10pm
President Obama is the candidate of American Jews’ values and priorities, writes the president and CEO of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
June 21, 2012 5:40pm
The National Democratic Jewish Coalition wonders what Mitt Romney means when he says he will “do the opposite” of President Obama on Israel.
October 31, 2010 11:52pm
A policy proffered by Republican Rep. Eric Cantor to sever aid to Israel from the larger foreign aid budget is terribly wrong — there are good reasons why it has been opposed strongly by the organized pro-Israel community in Washington for so long, writes the president of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
April 12, 2010 1:48pm
The Jewish community lost several friends when the plane carrying Polish political, economic and military leaders crashed near Katyn. David Harris of the American Jewish Committee offers remembrances of three of them.
September 18, 2006 9:00am
For one Jewish leader, being Jewish means helping to repair the world — and not losing hope in dark times.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem