January 26, 2012 3:45pm
International governments and companies are indifferent to — indeed, complicit in — vile and incendiary Arab anti-Semitism, writes a B’nai B’rith official, citing as a major example the abundant output of Jordan-based Palestinian cartoonist Emad Hajjaj.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Congress authorizes anti-missile programs for Israel worth $600 million