January 26, 2012 3:45pm
International governments and companies are indifferent to — indeed, complicit in — vile and incendiary Arab anti-Semitism, writes a B’nai B’rith official, citing as a major example the abundant output of Jordan-based Palestinian cartoonist Emad Hajjaj.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter