April 3, 2011 11:04pm
It’s time we sniff out the reliable commentators, research our sources carefully and become our own investigative journalists rather than willingly believing “facts” written by bloggers or columnists about whom we know nothing, says a former journalist.
January 4, 2009 11:09pm
An ex-journalist who covered the first intifada and Gulf War now sees the fighting with a different perspective: as the mother of two children living with the fear of rocket fire and wailing sirens that warn of impending danger.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Fatah unit claims responsibility for murder of Israeli couple
- Why you won’t find Starbucks in Israel
- Pink Floyd founder: Bon Jovi stands with ‘settler who burned the baby’
- Kanye West’s Israel performance was bizarre
- Jewish doctor’s murder case featured in hourlong ’48 Hours’ episode