March 8, 2009 8:03pm
A former prosecutor of the terrorist attack on Argentina’s AMIA Jewish community center was kidnapped and tortured.
March 3, 2009 9:39pm
Argentina seized five Iranian properties in the Buenos Aires area.
March 3, 2009 7:00pm
An Argentine national milk company distributed a marketing brochure that contained a swastika.
December 21, 2008 7:08pm
The president of Argentina laid three wreaths at the central Jewish institution in Buenos Aires to recall terrorist attacks against the local Jewish community.
December 1, 2008 11:12pm
An American Jewish Committee delegation in Argentina honored the victims of the AMIA terrorist attack.
November 13, 2008 8:26pm
Former Argentine officials accused of blocking the investigation into the AMIA bombing will testify before a federal judge.
October 22, 2008 7:40pm
Argentina’s chief prosecutor accepted a request for an embargo against Iranian assets from a survivor of the AMIA bombing.
July 1, 2008 9:00am
Family members of AMIA bombing victims are welcoming the idea of a compensation law being discussed by Argentine lawmakers, but are dismayed by some points in the proposal.
June 23, 2008 9:00am
Protesters repudiated alleged statements by the first Orthodox president of Argentina’s largest Jewish institution referring to “genuine Jews.”
June 17, 2008 9:00am
The controversial new U.N. investigator into alleged human-rights abuses by Israel said his brief should include Palestinian violations as well.
- Body of rabbi in Mexico pulled from earthquake rubble
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is surprise Rosh Hashanah speaker at DC synagogue
- Joel Osteen opens Houston megachurch to Jews whose synagogue was flooded
- Bernie Sanders says US ‘complicit’ in Israel’s occupation of the Palestinians
- Iran claims successful test of missile capable of reaching Israel
- Vermont teacher fired after teaching kids Nazi salute