March 8, 2009 8:03pm
A former prosecutor of the terrorist attack on Argentina’s AMIA Jewish community center was kidnapped and tortured.
March 3, 2009 9:39pm
Argentina seized five Iranian properties in the Buenos Aires area.
March 3, 2009 7:00pm
An Argentine national milk company distributed a marketing brochure that contained a swastika.
December 21, 2008 7:08pm
The president of Argentina laid three wreaths at the central Jewish institution in Buenos Aires to recall terrorist attacks against the local Jewish community.
December 1, 2008 11:12pm
An American Jewish Committee delegation in Argentina honored the victims of the AMIA terrorist attack.
November 13, 2008 8:26pm
Former Argentine officials accused of blocking the investigation into the AMIA bombing will testify before a federal judge.
October 22, 2008 7:40pm
Argentina’s chief prosecutor accepted a request for an embargo against Iranian assets from a survivor of the AMIA bombing.
July 1, 2008 9:00am
Family members of AMIA bombing victims are welcoming the idea of a compensation law being discussed by Argentine lawmakers, but are dismayed by some points in the proposal.
June 23, 2008 9:00am
Protesters repudiated alleged statements by the first Orthodox president of Argentina’s largest Jewish institution referring to “genuine Jews.”
June 17, 2008 9:00am
Britain and the European Union will tighten sanctions on Iran.
- Jewish cancer patient finds bone marrow donor following worldwide search, Kim Kardashian’s pitch
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer loses Austrian presidential bid
- Online petition calls on Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House