May 9, 2013 12:02pm
The New York Jewish Week’s Gary Rosenblatt questions what makes the American Jewish Congress a major, national Jewish organization.
July 29, 2007 9:00am
However tempting, it would be a mistake to dismiss Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman’s personal and pointed critique of Modern Orthodoxy in The New York Times Magazine as merely The Big Kvetch, Gary Rosenblatt writes.
June 21, 2005 9:00am
A new survey of attitudes toward Israel among graduate students at top U.S. universities offers a disturbing picture of increasing sympathy for the Palestinian cause and blame on the Jewish state for the lack of peace.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- Tchaikovsky’s Jewish problem
- Palestinian in Austria convicted of plotting murder of Jews
- White House hails Israel’s dismantling of Temple Mount metal detectors
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’