May 9, 2013 12:02pm
The New York Jewish Week’s Gary Rosenblatt questions what makes the American Jewish Congress a major, national Jewish organization.
July 29, 2007 9:00am
However tempting, it would be a mistake to dismiss Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman’s personal and pointed critique of Modern Orthodoxy in The New York Times Magazine as merely The Big Kvetch, Gary Rosenblatt writes.
June 21, 2005 9:00am
A new survey of attitudes toward Israel among graduate students at top U.S. universities offers a disturbing picture of increasing sympathy for the Palestinian cause and blame on the Jewish state for the lack of peace.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus