May 9, 2013 12:02pm
The New York Jewish Week’s Gary Rosenblatt questions what makes the American Jewish Congress a major, national Jewish organization.
July 29, 2007 9:00am
However tempting, it would be a mistake to dismiss Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman’s personal and pointed critique of Modern Orthodoxy in The New York Times Magazine as merely The Big Kvetch, Gary Rosenblatt writes.
June 21, 2005 9:00am
A new survey of attitudes toward Israel among graduate students at top U.S. universities offers a disturbing picture of increasing sympathy for the Palestinian cause and blame on the Jewish state for the lack of peace.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina