May 9, 2013 12:02pm
The New York Jewish Week’s Gary Rosenblatt questions what makes the American Jewish Congress a major, national Jewish organization.
July 29, 2007 9:00am
However tempting, it would be a mistake to dismiss Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman’s personal and pointed critique of Modern Orthodoxy in The New York Times Magazine as merely The Big Kvetch, Gary Rosenblatt writes.
June 21, 2005 9:00am
A new survey of attitudes toward Israel among graduate students at top U.S. universities offers a disturbing picture of increasing sympathy for the Palestinian cause and blame on the Jewish state for the lack of peace.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Spelling bee champ nails obscure Yiddish word en route to victory
- Crash kills three workers at Jewish camp in Pennsylvania
WatchSteven Spielberg, in Harvard commencement speech, says anti-Semitism on the rise
- NY Times removes quotation marks from Israeli ‘occupation’
- Captain America is a secret Nazi, and people are going crazy about it
- Israel is now the land of milk and whiskey
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair