October 17, 2005 9:00am
Israel’s Supreme Court will face a turning point next year when Chief Justice Aharon Barak and his deputy retire.
October 6, 2005 9:00am
Israel may be tempted to hurt Hamas militarily and politically, but the terrorist group’s desire to participate in Palestinian elections poses a tough dilemma for the Jewish state.
September 6, 2005 9:00am
Israel is seeing a certain openness from the Muslim world, not just as a result of the Gaza withdrawal but due to deeper regional processes.
August 30, 2005 9:00am
On the surface, the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip offers some Palestinian refugees a golden opportunity to achieve their long-awaited dream of return but whether they’ll actually come back is unclear.
August 9, 2005 9:00am
Following the attack by a Jewish terrorist on Israeli Arabs in Galilee, Israeli Arab leaders acted responsibly to keep the situation from spiraling out of control.
August 3, 2005 9:00am
Recent Palestinian attacks on Israel have as much to do with Palestinian infighting as they do with Israel’s withdrawal from the Gaza Strip but they bode ill for the post-withdrawal situation in Gaza.
July 26, 2005 9:00am
A new museum in Israel’s Tefen Industrial Park honors German Jewish immigrants, known as “yekkes,” who made crucial cultural contributions to the State of Israel.
July 13, 2005 9:00am
A new survey contains some surprising insight into the state of Arab-Jewish relations in Israel today including the idea that Israeli Arabs accept the idea of a Jewish state, but not a Zionist one.
May 31, 2005 9:00am
Mahmoud Abbas may want to enjoy the rather intensive world tour he embarked on following his White House meeting with President Bush, as he faces grave challenges once he returns to Ramallah.
May 24, 2005 9:00am
Scientists and other luminaries at the Petra Conference of Nobel Laureates were asked to advise political leaders on how to save “A World in Danger.”
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- GOP House candidate charged with body slamming Jewish reporter
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct