March 22, 2004 10:00am
Sheik Ahmed Yassin´s physical handicap belied the Hamas founder´s political strength and his influence over his militant followers.
February 9, 2004 10:00am
For years, the Palestinians demanded that Israel withdraw from the Gaza Strip. Now that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has said that he will do just that — without demanding a Palestinian quid pro quo — Palestinians are reacting with caut
February 2, 2004 10:00am
Anarchy is growing in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as Palestinian Authority leaders feud with each other instead of maintaining law and order.
January 26, 2004 10:00am
The debate in Israel over the prisoner-exchange deal with Hezbollah is not the first fight over the appropriate price to pay to free Israelis held in captivity, and it likely will not be the last.
January 12, 2004 10:00am
With many Arab and Muslim countries looking to get on America´s good side after the war on Iraq, some analysts wonder if Israel is passing up an opportunity for peace with her neighbors.
December 22, 2003 10:00am
Libya´s announcement that it would end its capacity to build weapons of mass destruction brought relief to Israel, but also concern that the Jewish state itself would come under pressure to end its reported nuclear capability.
December 8, 2003 10:00am
Palestinian negotiators left Cairo as cease-fire talks with Hamas and other terrorist groups failed to yield an agreement to stop attacking Israelis.
November 24, 2003 10:00am
Arabs living near Jerusalem are making contingency plans including buying homes in Jewish neighborhoods as Israel´s security barrier threatens to disrupt their day-to-day lives.
November 3, 2003 10:00am
As Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei assembles a government and tries to convince terrorist groups to suspend attacks, skeptics note that the script sounds all too familiar.
October 27, 2003 10:00am
Iran has promised to freeze its development of nuclear power, but Israel says the fundamentalist regime is simply buying time and cannot be trusted.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- JCC bomb threat suspect, named Michael Kaydar, reportedly used Bitcoin, Google Voice
- Jeff Sessions: JCC bomb threat probe spanned multiple continents
AnalysisIs Trump owed an apology after the JCC bomb threat arrest? Is anybody?
- Jewish bomb threat suspect undermines groups’ narrative on anti-Semitism
- US Holocaust Museum to award Angela Merkel with top honor named for Elie Wiesel
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- UN secretary-general reaffirms ancient Jewish ties to Jerusalem