August 9, 2010 10:38pm
A rabbi wonders what happens next for Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky.
March 30, 2009 9:33pm
Synagogues often are under-resourced in good times. Now, even with belt tightening, they are at risk. One key strategy for survival and long-term vitality is ramping up collaboration at the local level.
September 15, 2008 9:00am
We Jews need a new language to talk about ourselves – one that transcends the denominations, promotes greater collective action and reduces the polarization that often results when we analyze events exclusively through a denominational lens, writes the h
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools