August 9, 2010 10:38pm
A rabbi wonders what happens next for Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky.
March 30, 2009 9:33pm
Synagogues often are under-resourced in good times. Now, even with belt tightening, they are at risk. One key strategy for survival and long-term vitality is ramping up collaboration at the local level.
September 15, 2008 9:00am
We Jews need a new language to talk about ourselves – one that transcends the denominations, promotes greater collective action and reduces the polarization that often results when we analyze events exclusively through a denominational lens, writes the h
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews