March 28, 2010 10:09pm
One of the co-authors of “Why Should I Care?” says the “living” book was written precisely to make the point that “Never Again” is not a slogan for Jews only.
March 10, 2010 11:08pm
A quick primer on setting the seder table.
November 8, 2007 10:00am
Holocaust resistance came in many forms, and defiant survivors are still making themselves heard in their fight to live and die with dignity.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus