September 21, 2010 8:02pm
Extending Israel’s settlement freeze is the first step down the path to Israeli security and legitimacy, the president of J Street argues.
July 26, 2010 1:04am
Alan Dershowitz-style advocacy cements his position as part of the “Chorus of No” that is working hard to frighten American policymakers and politicians from speaking out on Middle East issues, the head of J Street writes in response to a Dershowitz Op-Ed.
February 16, 2010 2:50am
The head of J Street, responding to an Op-Ed by the executive director of Christians United for Israel, suggests an end to name calling and attacks and an open debate on what’s best for a democratic Israel and the broader Jewish community.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews