April 19, 2010 7:07pm
President Obama is listening to the American-Jewish community on the Middle East and is precisely the kind of leader the Jewish people need now, writes a member of J Street’s advisory board.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm