April 19, 2010 7:07pm
President Obama is listening to the American-Jewish community on the Middle East and is precisely the kind of leader the Jewish people need now, writes a member of J Street’s advisory board.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter