July 10, 2013 3:06pm
Life for a secular Jewish couple changes with the birth of their child, as mom feels the urge to impart the Jewishness of her youth to her daughter’s life.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel