is the online coordinator for JTA.
July 19, 2013 10:37am
Watch the cutest golf rap ever you didn’t know existed.
July 18, 2013 2:33pm
Since the late 1800s many countries have attempted to ban ritual slaughter.
July 17, 2013 3:56pm
A student leader in the anti-Israel divestment campaign at the University of California, Berkeley, was elected to serve on the University of California system’s Board of Regents.
July 15, 2013 3:11pm
In a fractured world of Jewish communities, the OU and the RCA have called for unity this Tisha b’Av
July 15, 2013 1:13pm
The ADL has released a statement on the Trayvon Martin case.
July 12, 2013 11:57am
By Samantha Altit, Courtesy of JUFNews When I left the University of Illinois at the end of the school year I didn’t realize that my summer was going to be all about Israel. I had amazing plans to visit Israel and afterwards be a part of JUF’s Lewis Summer Internship program and work in the…
July 12, 2013 11:51am
By David Holzel – Senior Writer Courtesy of Washington Jewish Week Anais Fournier of Hagerstown, and Alex Morris of Oakland, Calif., lived a continent apart, but they had two things in common: they were both teenagers and they both consumed Monster Energy drinks before their sudden deaths. That’s Silver Spring attorney Kevin Goldberg’s contention. He…
July 11, 2013 3:35pm
With Michael Oren’s tenure as Israel’s ambassador to the United States winding down, we mine the JTA Archive for some highlights of Oren’s time in Washington.
July 10, 2013 9:05am
A Jewish communist wrote the lyrics to a song recorded by Nina Simone and now sampled by Kanye West.
July 5, 2013 1:53pm
Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador to Washington, announced that he will be leaving his post this fall.
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- Poll: Donald Trump will be ‘pro-Israel president,’ most Israelis believe
- Trump’s defense chief pick said Israel can be a pain, but few in pro-Israel camp seem to care. Why?