January 11, 2016 3:40pm
It is absurd to suggest that nonprofits founded and run by Israelis serve only to advance the interests of their foreign funders, an Americans for Peace Now official writes.
March 25, 2012 7:27pm
Publicly declaring an intention to “buy Israel but boycott settlements” sends a powerful message to Israelis living in both, writes an official with Americans for Peace Now.
February 1, 2011 1:45am
For Israel and friends of Israel, there are two smart choices: Either embrace the change that is happening in Egypt with the same good will that is being shown by the rest of the world, or keep quiet, writes an Americans for Peace Now official.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- Tchaikovsky’s Jewish problem
- Palestinian in Austria convicted of plotting murder of Jews
- White House hails Israel’s dismantling of Temple Mount metal detectors
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’