March 25, 2012 7:27pm
Publicly declaring an intention to “buy Israel but boycott settlements” sends a powerful message to Israelis living in both, writes an official with Americans for Peace Now.
February 1, 2011 1:45am
For Israel and friends of Israel, there are two smart choices: Either embrace the change that is happening in Egypt with the same good will that is being shown by the rest of the world, or keep quiet, writes an Americans for Peace Now official.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments