January 11, 2016 3:40pm
It is absurd to suggest that nonprofits founded and run by Israelis serve only to advance the interests of their foreign funders, an Americans for Peace Now official writes.
March 25, 2012 7:27pm
Publicly declaring an intention to “buy Israel but boycott settlements” sends a powerful message to Israelis living in both, writes an official with Americans for Peace Now.
February 1, 2011 1:45am
For Israel and friends of Israel, there are two smart choices: Either embrace the change that is happening in Egypt with the same good will that is being shown by the rest of the world, or keep quiet, writes an Americans for Peace Now official.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel