January 11, 2016 3:40pm
It is absurd to suggest that nonprofits founded and run by Israelis serve only to advance the interests of their foreign funders, an Americans for Peace Now official writes.
March 25, 2012 7:27pm
Publicly declaring an intention to “buy Israel but boycott settlements” sends a powerful message to Israelis living in both, writes an official with Americans for Peace Now.
February 1, 2011 1:45am
For Israel and friends of Israel, there are two smart choices: Either embrace the change that is happening in Egypt with the same good will that is being shown by the rest of the world, or keep quiet, writes an Americans for Peace Now official.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina