January 11, 2016 3:40pm
It is absurd to suggest that nonprofits founded and run by Israelis serve only to advance the interests of their foreign funders, an Americans for Peace Now official writes.
March 25, 2012 7:27pm
Publicly declaring an intention to “buy Israel but boycott settlements” sends a powerful message to Israelis living in both, writes an official with Americans for Peace Now.
February 1, 2011 1:45am
For Israel and friends of Israel, there are two smart choices: Either embrace the change that is happening in Egypt with the same good will that is being shown by the rest of the world, or keep quiet, writes an Americans for Peace Now official.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Trump reportedly considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- 100 headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Bomb threats hit at least 21 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Republican Jews tap former Sen. Norm Coleman as chairman