is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
April 29, 2009 7:59pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that Israel would to do all it could to bring home kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
April 29, 2009 7:44pm
The swine flu will not take any new names in Israel despite the unease of a health official from a fervently religious party.
April 29, 2009 7:25pm
A Swedish teenager was sentenced to 15 months in prison for rioting at an anti-Israel protest during a Davis Cup match.
April 29, 2009 6:12pm
An Israeli couple was killed when their light aircraft went down over the sea off the western Greek island of Zakynthos, local authorities reported.
April 14, 2009 6:50pm
Bill Clinton will be the keynote speaker at the opening of the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center.
April 13, 2009 10:57pm
An Egyptian border guard was killed while patrolling the border with Israel, according to an Egyptian security official.
April 13, 2009 10:48pm
The Israel Ministry of Tourism is launching a Web site dedicated to Pope Benedict XVI’s visit to Israel in May.
April 3, 2009 12:19am
Israel’s new foreign minister was interrogated for more than seven hours in a laundering case.
March 19, 2009 12:54am
Israel rejected a revised draft of the closing statement for the Durban II anti-racism conference.
March 13, 2009 12:53am
Moshe Katsav accused Israeli authorities and the press of a “witch hunt,” and emphasized his innocence on sex charges.
- 8 liberal Jewish groups to skip Conference of Presidents party at Trump’s DC hotel
- Woman arrested for alleged death threats to parent of Jewish Sandy Hook massacre victim
- Israel’s Chief Rabbinate promises standards for conversion rabbis and to count Ivanka Trump as Jewish
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Shmuley Boteach tweets photo with Bannon, gets into one-sided feud with ‘Ellen’ producer
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics
- Why I light my menorah in the window — and you should, too