is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
April 14, 2009 6:50pm
Bill Clinton will be the keynote speaker at the opening of the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center.
April 13, 2009 10:57pm
An Egyptian border guard was killed while patrolling the border with Israel, according to an Egyptian security official.
April 13, 2009 10:48pm
The Israel Ministry of Tourism is launching a Web site dedicated to Pope Benedict XVI’s visit to Israel in May.
April 3, 2009 12:19am
Israel’s new foreign minister was interrogated for more than seven hours in a laundering case.
March 19, 2009 12:54am
Israel rejected a revised draft of the closing statement for the Durban II anti-racism conference.
March 13, 2009 12:53am
Moshe Katsav accused Israeli authorities and the press of a “witch hunt,” and emphasized his innocence on sex charges.
March 11, 2009 5:17pm
A Palestinian family that lost 29 members in Israel’s offensive in Gaza withdrew a $200 million lawsuit filed on its behalf.
March 10, 2009 6:56pm
Hamas’ prime minister would defeat Mahmoud Abbas in a presidential election, a new poll showed.
March 10, 2009 6:31pm
Israel imposed a three-day closure on the West Bank for Purim.
March 10, 2009 6:16pm
Palestinians in Gaza fired two Kassam rockets into the western Negev.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- ADL to Trump: Come up with something other than ‘America First’
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.