is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
July 20, 2011 8:34pm
To the Editor: Rupert Murdoch lost his legitimacy, and his publications are tainted and have been tainted for some time, fabricating news to their liking. Israel and its advocates need to establish a media presence that is not associated with allies of extremists associated with propaganda and creating their own news. We do not want…
April 22, 2011 7:48pm
Benjamin Netanyahu, Mark Zuckerberg and Gabrielle Giffords are among Time magazine’s list of the most influential people of the year.
April 6, 2011 9:14pm
Men’s and women’s teams from 20 colleges will compete in the inaugural National Hillel Basketball Tournament at the University of Maryland.
January 19, 2011 8:46pm
Former boxing champion Yuri Foreman will return to the ring March 12 after rehabilitating from knee surgery.
October 27, 2010 11:25pm
In case you were wondering why the walls of the Old City were pink on Monday night: Israel is marking Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a week of activities sponsored by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
October 11, 2010 12:01am
More than a dozen anti-Israel protesters disrupted a presentation at the Jewish National Fund’s conference in Atlanta.
September 28, 2010 8:04pm
Nearly two-thirds of Israeli Jews believe that non-Orthodox converts to Judaism should be considered Jewish, a new Israeli government survey reveals.
September 28, 2010 7:27pm
The Anti-Defamation League slammed Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters for using what the organization says is anti-Semitic imagery.
September 28, 2010 6:33pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Office distanced itself from the foreign minister’s plan that would transfer Israeli Arab towns to a future Palestinian state in exchange for annexing Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
September 3, 2010 12:41am
Debra Berger, the founder of Project Interchange that sent influential leaders to Israel, has died.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Iran’s supreme leader warns world powers against pressuring his country
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition
- Leonard Cohen memorial concert in Montreal to feature Sting, Elvis Costello
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- St. Louis synagogue opens doors to protesters against police shooting