is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
April 6, 2011 9:14pm
Men’s and women’s teams from 20 colleges will compete in the inaugural National Hillel Basketball Tournament at the University of Maryland.
January 19, 2011 8:46pm
Former boxing champion Yuri Foreman will return to the ring March 12 after rehabilitating from knee surgery.
October 27, 2010 11:25pm
In case you were wondering why the walls of the Old City were pink on Monday night: Israel is marking Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a week of activities sponsored by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
October 11, 2010 12:01am
More than a dozen anti-Israel protesters disrupted a presentation at the Jewish National Fund’s conference in Atlanta.
September 28, 2010 8:04pm
Nearly two-thirds of Israeli Jews believe that non-Orthodox converts to Judaism should be considered Jewish, a new Israeli government survey reveals.
September 28, 2010 7:27pm
The Anti-Defamation League slammed Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters for using what the organization says is anti-Semitic imagery.
September 28, 2010 6:33pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Office distanced itself from the foreign minister’s plan that would transfer Israeli Arab towns to a future Palestinian state in exchange for annexing Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
September 3, 2010 12:41am
Debra Berger, the founder of Project Interchange that sent influential leaders to Israel, has died.
August 17, 2010 8:24pm
Israeli economic growth unexpectedly accelerated to its fastest pace in more than two years.
August 16, 2010 6:49pm
An Israeli won a gold medal in the Youth Olympic Games when his Iranian opponent withdrew before the finals, citing injury.
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Four times John McCain went maverick with his Jewish friends
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant
- Why this poster of a Jewish man and a Muslim woman kissing caused a scandal in Europe