April 16, 2013 1:09pm
Rabbi David Benjamin finished Monday’s Boston Marathon shortly before the deadly blasts went off. It was an eerily familiar feeling — he was in downtown Manhattan on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Mexican Jews launch 24-hour hotline to tackle life-threatening situations
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Trump appoints friend of Jared Kushner to serve as assistant to president