April 16, 2013 1:09pm
Rabbi David Benjamin finished Monday’s Boston Marathon shortly before the deadly blasts went off. It was an eerily familiar feeling — he was in downtown Manhattan on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Jewish women’s organization cancels Brazil exhibit after Israeli paintings stolen