June 4, 2012 7:17pm
President Obama’s talk of “Polish death camps” and subsequent apology was understandable.
August 26, 2010 7:29pm
lOS ANGELES (JTA) — Reports of a fire at Majdanek that damaged the barracks housing hundreds of thousands of shoes of the Jews murdered in the death camp should cause us to shudder. Something monumental has been lost.
August 19, 2009 10:10pm
Comparing President Obama’s proposals to Hitler and his Nazi tactics is inapt and reveals more about the attackers than the plans, Michael Berenbaum writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus