June 4, 2012 7:17pm
President Obama’s talk of “Polish death camps” and subsequent apology was understandable.
August 26, 2010 7:29pm
lOS ANGELES (JTA) — Reports of a fire at Majdanek that damaged the barracks housing hundreds of thousands of shoes of the Jews murdered in the death camp should cause us to shudder. Something monumental has been lost.
August 19, 2009 10:10pm
Comparing President Obama’s proposals to Hitler and his Nazi tactics is inapt and reveals more about the attackers than the plans, Michael Berenbaum writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter