June 4, 2012 7:17pm
President Obama’s talk of “Polish death camps” and subsequent apology was understandable.
August 26, 2010 7:29pm
lOS ANGELES (JTA) — Reports of a fire at Majdanek that damaged the barracks housing hundreds of thousands of shoes of the Jews murdered in the death camp should cause us to shudder. Something monumental has been lost.
August 19, 2009 10:10pm
Comparing President Obama’s proposals to Hitler and his Nazi tactics is inapt and reveals more about the attackers than the plans, Michael Berenbaum writes.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Report: Flynn, Trump transition team, tried to defeat UN anti-settlements resolution